Ok, so I am going to post Kathi's exact words about her fun project so you get it straight from her. Let me know if you are in and participating with me. I think it will be a lot of fun and I'm sure our husbands will enjoy it. Even if we don't win one of Kathi's prizes, we will still be winners in our husbands eyes! :)
I know that money is tight for a lot of people, but that does not mean that you can not have an absolutely fun date with your spouse without breaking the bank.
As a blogger, if you are one of the first 50 bloggers to e-mail Monica (asst at kathilipp dot com) your name, address and blog address, you can receive one of these super fun kits. While it might not look like a lot, it could just be the beginning to one of the best dates you’ve ever had.
Here’s the challenge:
- Think of a creative and unique way to use the kit.
- Document your usage of the kit with either a picture or a 30 second video.
- Post a blog about your date (with the picture or video) and link to this blog post or www.kathilipp.com.
- Send an e-mail to Monica (asst at kathilipp dot com) with a link to your blog post by March 10th. If you send a link to your blog, it will be posted here – more publicity for your blog and more romance with your husband!
The most creative date wins a Flip Video Camera. Two runners up will get a $20 Starbucks gift card. Five third runners up with get a Dating your Mate library (three of their best titles) from Harvest House Publishers.
If you are not a blogger, you can still be entered to win! Create a Facebook album (with the picture or video) and link to this blog post or kathilipp.com. All you have to do is create your own kit with the materials listed below:
- Two of your favorite drinks
- Two yummies (cookies, pieces of candy,etc.)
- These instructions.
- You pick the location!