Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Pinterest Christmas

I have to admit, I love Pinterest. I love being able to bookmark all the things I discover online that I like and keep them neatly organized and stored in one location.  With Christmas just days away, I thought I would share some fun Christmas ideas I have on my "Creative Christmas" Pinterest board with you.  Hopefully, if you are still working on Christmas gifts/ideas (like I am!) you will find some inspiration.  You can also follow my Pinterest boards by clicking the red button in the right sidebar if you would like to. 

Snowman gum, perfect for stocking stuffers. Use a SHARPIE to make the snowman face

Pinned Image

Advent book...FREE from Ann Voskamp


Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Printables

No more bows getting squished under the tree...great for traveling too

Christmas tree art

gifts from kitchen Gifts from your kitchen

christmas glitter pillow

Retro Christmas Stocking Pattern and Tutorial


Pinned Image




No comments: